Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Goals Post FIEA

My goals post FIEA

My immediate goals post FIEA would be to get a position as a prop artist for a game studio.

I would like to eventually work with AR or VR development in an established studio.

I would like to focus on semi realistic to realistic styles such as aged furniture and worn architecture. 

-Current focus would be on producing prop art and furthering my understanding of modular environment art. 

Some extra studies that I will need to focus on are as followed: 

-Materials and texture practice (such as understanding Metal and Roughness at an advanced level)

-Collection of real world materials and creating a personal library.

-Study of product design and blueprints.

Artstation Collection: https://www.artstation.com/gloriacarrazana/collections/1082348 

-Reaching out to professionals in my field: 

-Alexandre Proulx Audy : Senior Character Artist

- Raphaelle Deslandes : Concept artist at Counterplay Games

-Joel Zakrisson : 3D artist at DICE

-Joe Gloria : Senior Concept Designer

-Wardenlight Studio : Visual Development Studio

-Pablo Dobarro : 3D artist

-Girish Srinivasagopalan : Lead Character Artist

-Tai Ji : 3D Artist

- Davison Carvalho: Head of UI and Lead Concept Artist at Amazon Studios 

-Blair Armitage: 3D Character Artist


Even though I want to focus on environmental art such as props and hard surfaces, there are modeling techniques from some character artists that I also want to lean about and will be reaching out to these artist for some advice as I move through FIEA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project 03: Week 04 Final Presentation