Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Project 03: Week 04 Final Presentation

 As I prepare for final industry review I have imported all textures and models into UE4 and rendered out some images. I will spent some more time on the textures and consider this a WIP and not a finalized project. I want to get the geometry as efficient as possible and remodeled in some parts to work as a buildable 3d print as well as the base. I want to take the new geo that was created in Zbrush back into medium and practice getting more comfortable with that program. 


Here is the project as it stands, total poly count is around 100k tris including the base and total I want to be around 60-70k tris. More time into retopologizing the base and the walker will get me closer to the budget I initially set out for myself. 

My original concept by Gareth Davies:




Texture style goal by the same artist: 






Final textures in UE4











No comments:

Post a Comment

Project 03: Week 04 Final Presentation