Friday, February 5, 2021

Common Corpse Bride Sprint 02

 This sprint I completed multiple tasks. I put together our asset list reference images into a pur ref board in order for our modelers to have access to every visual we want in our experience. I found images and labeled them with the name of the asset compared to our excel file naming. 






































































I also Exported and labeled the piano proxy for Abi to start working on mapping the individual keys to their respective notes. I followed this format below: 











Then I imported all of the keys into unreal: 








I also was able to set up my Oculus headset at home and redid the layout of the whole environment and replaced some of our proxies. I went back and fourth between Maya and viewing the environment in VR to get a better scale for all of the models. I was also able to add another proxy (coffin shelves) into the scene.
















Some general tasks that I completed this week was delegating tasks to all of the team members, submitting all documents in perforce and final layout check prior to submitting for sprint 02. Moving forward I am going to push out more proxies for the remaining assets that have not been addressed and then I will start working on more detailed modeling of those proxies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project 03: Week 04 Final Presentation