Sunday, June 20, 2021

Project 02: Tranquillizer Gun

 So for the second project I had originally started to sculpt in medium with a different concept art but found out it was an actual in game asset so I decided to change my gun ( awaiting Nick's permission) to a genuine concept that had not been rendered in 3d. 



Here is the reference images that I have for the revolver: 
























        And here is where I am at with the proxy so far: 


















   Schedule: 


Week 01: slight set back because of concept issue. I plan to get the proxy done by Tuesday at the latest.

Week 02: Game res and uvs done. Begin High poly sculpt in Oculus Medium and clean up in zbrush.

Week 03: High poly sculpt completed and exported. Set up lighting in Unreal. 

Week 04: Textures and final presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project 03: Week 04 Final Presentation