Sunday, June 27, 2021

Tranquilizer Gun Project 02: week 02 High Res

 

This week I wanted to complete the high res  for the gun and got about 95% done. I still have a few creases to smooth out on the geometry as well as getting the wrap / rubber band grip geometry in. Im hoping to do that in medium but if it does not come out clean I will use maya and Zbrush to get the nice creases in the rubber banding.











































































































I also found a great tutorial on how I plan to tackle the nebula effect inside the bullets and the main tank. So I will be testing that out this week as well as test baking and game res geometry.


https://cghow.com/ue4-niagara-nebula/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project 03: Week 04 Final Presentation