Monday, October 5, 2020

Crate Sculpt Part 2

This week we took our previous crate into zbrush and sculpted in detail that we would then bake down into our lower res model. I decided to change the model to a different shaped crate. Here are a few images that I used as inspiration for the wear and tear on the crate as well as what I will be using for texture reference for next weeks assignment.












   This is the scale difference of my new crate compared to the previous version: 








































 Next I imported the crate into Zbrush


























 Here is the high poly sculpt.





 Then I exported the file out of zbrush and back into Maya to compare to the low poly: 














I am leaving space in the uv layout because I have not decided on how I want to place the ammunition box and bullets into the crate at this time.






















The final step was to bake the normals in substance painter.






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Project 03: Week 04 Final Presentation