Thursday, October 8, 2020

Week 6: Perspective

 This week we were tasked to create multiple buildings to practice one , two, and three point perspective.


I drew inspiration for my buildings from the images below: 

















I wanted to make something modular that I could easily swap windows, doors, roofs, etc. 














































































Once all the separate pieces were made, I could start building out the different levels:






















































Here are the final buildings I ended up with: 















Here is the one point perspective shot, I tried the toon shader with this one but ended up using standard materials for my final renders because of the softer look.






















Two point: 























Finally three point perspective: 

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Project 03: Week 04 Final Presentation