Monday, October 12, 2020

Crate Sculpt to Unreal: Textures and Substance Painter

 This week we were tasked to take our sculpts and low poly conversions into Substance painter and apply color that matched a particular style we used as reference. 

Below is my previous collage of references I used last week: 












The image I used as a color reference was this one in particular: 

And for the bullet boxes I used this image as a reference for my color choices:


 


















Here are the maps that I exported from Substance for both the crate and the bullet boxes 
for UE4: 

Ammunition boxes and Bullets: 



Crate:




After exporting the textures from substance, I then imported  the final models into a previous unreal scene: 



Creating materials in Unreal: 




Finally, here are a set of renders out of the unreal level with all of the textures and normals applied:


 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Project 03: Week 04 Final Presentation