Friday, March 5, 2021

Corpse Bride: Midterm Sprint Update

 For this sprint, I redid some proxies that I had done earlier on in the semester as well as created many new ones to fill our scene. After critique and feedback from the professors I decided to change the overall layout drastically than what we had before and I believe the current shape of our room reflects the look of the overall scene from the film better than it did before. Now that we have more breathing room as well, this has given more oppurtunity for other artist to light the scene better and created a better ambiance than we had before. Here are some screenshots of the layout work I did as well as the proxies I updated and created this sprint:













And here are some screenshots of the layout changes that were made to the VR scene: 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Project 03: Week 04 Final Presentation