Monday, September 21, 2020

Lego Project Part 2

This week we continued our lego project and assembled our pieces in Unreal.


First I laid out all of the required pieces:




















Then I assembled them as best I could with the reference images we were provided with:























After assembling the ship, I used the same number of pieces to create another ship design below: 




We then needed to make blueprints of each of the ships and set a some events to make the ships spin on their own: 




















And then after assembling the blueprints, we made cameras and set them to a sequencer to render out.









































Here is my final result after adjusting postprocessing effects within the engine: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Project 03: Week 04 Final Presentation