Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Personal Project: Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken environment

 For a personal project idea I wanted to recreate the style and portions of the environment from the anime Keep your hands off Eizouken! I watched this show over Christmas break and it was very inspiring for me because it reminded me of the joy of making art and doing something you love. I really enjoyed the environment art style and I thought it would be a good challenge to try and get a pencil/watercolor effect to the textures. 


I plan on making modular pieces for the environment and try and replicate the style of the show as accurately as possible. The challenge of this project will be getting the stylization right as well as the stylized textures. 

I want to do this main area below but I want to go back through the show to see if there are any other places that are more interesting to me. 

Here are some references for the environment from the end of  the show: 




































































Official Guide book for the show: 

http://halcyonrealms.com/books/keep-your-hands-off-eizouken-official-guide-book-review/

Production Blog: 

https://blog.sakugabooru.com/2020/01/06/keep-your-hands-off-eizouken-01-production-notes/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project 03: Week 04 Final Presentation