Sunday, May 23, 2021

Project 01: Sea Side Shack check in 01

 For week one I have completed my proxy mesh about 98%. There are a few tiny objects that I am still debating whether or not I want to include as well as all of the rope work. For this project I want to focus on the texturing the most and want to give it about 2 weeks of dedicated work. I plan to finish the game res and the bit of sculpting necessary for the assets so I have the time to add detailed textures to match the reference I chose the second week. 








Basic Schedule:

Week one 

select and proxy out concept for project 01

Week two

 all game res and sculpting of all objects completed. Import and start lighting in UE4

Week three and four

 dedicated to texturing and final implementation of all assets in UE4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project 03: Week 04 Final Presentation