Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Project 01: UVs and Game Res Seaside Shack

 For this week I completed all of the game res geometry for all of the pieces in the environment. I also uv'd all of the pieces into three separate materials. I wanted to get the sculpting done on the wood pieces done this week so I could have two weeks to texture, but I will need to take a day or two out of that schedule to add sculpt information in the wood pieces and tarps to add the fine detail shown in the reference. 



































Foliage UVs




















Fabric UVs, I wanted to have the fabrics on a separate material so I could add masks in unreal to give movement to the fabric without having to do any rigging.




















And here is the UV for the rest of the objects hand laid out, I want to optimize the space so I will most likely take another pass at the UV layout so that the more important objects have more real-estate  on the 0 to 1 space. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Project 03: Week 04 Final Presentation